Submit Your Poetry to South Bank Poetry
- You may submit between 3 to 6 previously unpublished poems.
- There are no submission deadlines.
- Submissions are accepted by post or through Submittable. No email submissions please.
- Submissions from outside the UK ONLY, may include an email address instead of an SAE for reply.
- A brief biography (up to 25 words) should be enclosed with your submission AS WELL as an email address.
It is advisable that you submit at least 3 poems for a better chance at being successful as single poems sent in are far less likely to be accepted.
Although we have always published a high percentage of poems set in London, we are also happy to consider poems set in other cities and towns, in the UK and abroad.
Please send your poems in a C5 envelope (folding them once is fine) or larger envelope, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for reply to:
40 Ledbury House,
London SE22 8AN
Please ensure that you attach the correct postage. We will reply as soon as possible, but during busy periods you may have to wait for up to 4 months.
Poems submitted may not be altered after acceptance for publication under any circumstances.